I know that you are all waiting anxiously for more posts about Colómbia and that you have been checking my blog many times a day to see if I have updated! Okay, not really, but you get to see a few more posts because I’m addicted to taking pictures and we did a lot of cool things.
Tuesday was our last day and that morning we went to a salt mine in the town of Zipaquirá. I’ll put that it a different post but these are some of the pics from the drive there and back. It was about 45 minutes to the north of Bogotá. I had never been there and it was beautiful country. The first town we went through is called Chia. I loved it. I think that’s were I’d like to buy a house someday.
These cows were outside a restaurant. I guess it’s famous for the cows.
This cow was just in front of a house. And it’s a real one.
More cows.
“Ma! The cows are loose!”
Hehehe, they really were loose and the boy was chasing them down the side of the road!
My cute niece, Isabella. She kept playing with Zach while he was sleeping.
More scenery.
No comments:
Post a Comment