Sorry to bore y’all with more of Colombia… but I need to get this down while I remember it!
The ninth was Carlos’ grandma’s actual birthday but it was also our 7th anniversary!
We rode a chiva to one the Aunt’s fincas, which is kind-of like a ranch. A lot of people have a house in the city and also a finca to which they go but don’t always live full time.
Each family wore a different colored shirt but we never did get the big group picture that we were going to……hmmm…..but we all did our own individual family pics!
Some of the flora and fauna around the finca. And this was just in the immediate vicinity of the buildings because we couldn’t wander off to the river or other areas. I guess there was a dangerous kind of snake at the river a few days before!
1 comment:
Wow! It's all so beautiful! I love seeing all of the pictures:)
Post a Comment