Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Musicians

We spent a couple of days taking a break at Grandma’s.  After nearly two weeks of being sick and shut in (Austin also started to develop pneumonia…it’s all good now…), we needed to get away.  So I packed the boys up on Thursday evening and drove out to Vernal.  We hung around the house on Friday while Grandma was at work and then just kind 0f hung out today too.  I read a book while I was there, which doesn’t happen very often, so that was great! 

I didn’t get out the camera until this afternoon because I was really just being a bum and relaxing.  I couldn’t, however, pass up the chance to get pictures of this…

While Zach was taking a nap…IMG_6292 IMG_6291

…Grandma and the boys got out some instruments and were playing.  It was too cute.  The had a lap harp, an old guitar and a ukelele.  They had a lot of fun and I think I need to look at getting them lessons when they’re older…they looked like naturals!

IMG_6319 IMG_6317 IMG_6318

 IMG_6323 IMG_6331IMG_6338

IMG_6324

IMG_6299 IMG_6315  IMG_6333 IMG_6311

IMG_6321

IMG_6339

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are sweet photos! Especially love the last one. I should take lessons from you.

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

I thought I noticed your van there :) Cute musicians!