Saturday, February 6, 2010

I have a complex

So I sometimes have a HUGE complex with the blogging and Facebook worlds. It reminds me of high school days. Thinking about it so much has even made me have crazy, nightmarish dreams about high school. That's kind-of how I feel right now. I had some thoughts about Jaiden and the meaning of his name that I was going to share but I'm not feeling very inspired anymore. Hopefully I will write it down later.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I understand what you're saying. I've become very selective about the blogs I read of people from high school and who I'll be friends with on Facebook. Sometimes I worry that this might seem stuck-up of me, but really... so what? I don't care how much I used to hang out with that person, if staying in contact with them puts me in a bad mood I don't do it. Same goes for people I'm currently friends with.