Check out the post below this one, it’s new too!
This post is just about randomness and cuteness.
Sunday dinner, oh, so good! Can you see those big tears too? I don’t remember why he was crying. Maybe because he wanted my camera. Hah!
You can’t see it in the picture, but he actually poked his finger into the roll and was eating it more like “roll on a stick".
All the ‘guys’ intent on watching something on TV. Yes, my desk is a mess.
This is such a silly face of Austin’s!
Zach and Austin were playing so cute and were giggling and giggling.
Austin was trying to get my camera and when I told him not to, he said “Picture me”, meaning he wanted me to take a picture of him. So I did. And this is what he did!
This was at the Dairy Keen in Heber. We went with Amy and Eric (who were also babysitting Anna and Brent) to get some pictures.
Now, you may be wondering why I don’t have many pictures of Jaiden on here. Well, maybe this will answer your question:
He hasn’t been exactly interested in getting his picture taken. He kept running around and around the room and hiding behind the island and the couch. It would have helped if I’d had my camera on the right setting, but I didn’t. So this was what I got! I finally got this one by standing on a chair so that he couldn’t hide as well!
My cute, silly boys!
2 comments:
Cute photos!
They're so darling!
Post a Comment