Saturday, February 13, 2010

On a [happier] note…

Some pictures from this week.  We’ve all been sick and are still sick but the boys were being pretty cute…

Zach put this hat on inside out…IMG_6087 IMG_6083

Austin made a mess…IMG_6122

Jaiden let me take pictures of him… IMG_6170 IMG_6172IMG_6108a

The boys took more naps than normal…IMG_6117

…except for Zach, whose naps were more like an “I absolutely can’t stay awake anymore after being awake most of the night and day…” kind of fall-asleep-wherever-until someone moves me-quick naps….IMG_6102 IMG_6100IMG_6118

It’s been a long week and we’ve gone through a lot of Motrin and Tylenol.  Hopefully we kick this soon, as we’re all going stir-crazy from being inside so much! 

I won’t show you a picture of what I look like at the end of this week.  Not that I have one, but if I did, I wouldn’t show it to you!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are darling photos. I especially love the ones of Zach sleeping on the floor. Sorry you had such a rough week, I feel for you.

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

hope you all get better quick! love the pics!