We have a mouse in our house.
At least that’s what I think,
It’s just one—the little stink!
Be it rubber or plastic or food or who knows,
He’s always biting and chewing and nibbling all those.
Many an item has been altered - no less
And often we’ve cleaned up a big, chewed-up mess!
Now what should we do with this mouse you might ask?
Should we trap it or swat it or make it run away fast?
Well, we love it and hug it and squeeze his body so thin,
For the mouse in our house is our own darling Austin!
He also likes to make messes but not to the extremity of one of my other sons. I made cinnamon rolls the other day and had the cream cheese frosting ready to go. I think we were watching Extreme Home Makeover or the Olympics and were a little involved in what we were watching. When we realized he was doing something, this is what we found:
(He is starting to get more of a big-boy smile! )
And yes, we still ate the frosting! My boys like cream cheese frosting almost as much as I do!
The boys made this fort or fire-as Jaiden calls them (not sure which…) the other day. Problem was, Zach was stuck in the room and most of those toys are now in the garage because they wouldn’t clean them up….
We have lots of fun around here…sometimes the boys have lots of fun and I go crazy!
6 comments:
I already wrote to your email, but had to comment here too- that was hilarious! Thanks for brightening my day!
oh so cute!
I like that poem at the beginning (yes, I actually thought you had a mouse for a bit there)!
Looks like life is plenty fun for you guys!
Those look yummy!
How cute! Who knew you were a poet? I'm feeling a bit left out. Next time, I think it would be a good idea to take your neighbors some cinnamon rolls.
Lisa-the cinnamon rolls turned out dry and I didn't think you'd want frosting that had been man-handled! Next time I make a treat, I'll definitely take you some!!!
Post a Comment