Saturday, March 20, 2010

These Shoes Ain’t Made for Draggin’…

Jaiden has ruined almost all of his shoes on his plasma car (aka “scooter” at our house).  Dangit.  We’ve tried and tried to explain how to do it and to only let him wear ruined shoes when riding it but a couple of pair went for a ride before we knew he had them on.  This is what happens to them:

IMG_6636  These already had holes in them so we let him wear them to the park when we went last week.  Well, by the time we were done, his socks also had holes in them!  Maybe if I make him ride barefoot, he’ll feel what he’s doing and stop putting his feet back and dragging them!

We all had a lot of fun at the park.  The boys rode their “scooters'” and Zach was in his stander.  He did a great job and went around a lot of the park trail all by himself.  Carlos kept trying to hook up a rope so he could pull him when needed, but couldn’t get it to pull straight.

IMG_6548IMG_6549

Austin wanted to go to the playground first thing and wasn’t happy that we weren’t doing that first.                                        IMG_6535IMG_6536 

Jaiden was ready to go as soon as we got there!IMG_6546 IMG_6620

We stopped on a big, long bridge    IMG_6587

and some rocks may have been thrown over into the river…. IMG_6598

This was as close as I got to a picture of all of my [little] men:IMG_6609

Austin got tired of riding and pushed for awhile…IMG_6633 IMG_6619  

Zach did awesome going up (the first part by himself)….IMG_6580

…and down the hills…IMG_6631

Austin pulled faces at the camera….…IMG_6622

Jaiden contemplated the situation…  IMG_6624

They took a little break to run around…IMG_6583

And after quite a while, we finally made it to the park!IMG_6640 IMG_6667IMG_6660 We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this nicer weather and the chance to get out of the house and do things outdoors.  Spring is definitely a renewal of hope and life!

6 comments:

Rhitzclan said...

Looks like a fun day was had by all!

Heidi said...

I agree, I love and NEED this nicer weather. It feels great to get outside.

Jenna said...

What cute cute boys!!! I love that its getting warmer and warmer!! What a fun day at the park!

Wish upon a Starr said...

I absolutely love the picture of the two boys, riding their scooters, with their backs to us on the bridge. Soooo CUTE!! I agree with everyone else: HURRAY for spring!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is always so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

Maggie said...

His shoes look like all of my socks! I can't wait for summer!