I have really been enjoying food blogs. I can't say it's a bad thing because for those of you who know how much I dislike cooking, it's inspiring me to try new things and to *try* to enjoy the old. I do, however, love to bake and I'm finding lots of evil recipes. Check out some of the links on my sidebar.
This was from Phemomenom, the Coconut Loaf Cake with Thick Lime Glaze. I baked it in a small pan and baked the rest in a silicone muffin mold. I needed some for dinner the next day when we were having people over but didn't want to wait until then to try it. So I divided it up. I liked the muffins better because I over-baked the cake just a little and so it was a little drier. But they were so good! My glaze wasn't as thick as hers either, so I'll have to experiment next time. I think I would double the glaze too, because it was so good.
Yummers!
2 comments:
Sounds yum!
It's always so scary to try new recipes isn't it?! So, you go girl. I'm sure your husband just loves it. I know my husband loves it, he's always encouraging me to more.
Post a Comment