Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I should be sleeping...

I really need to go to bed! Zach is doing well but is still on the oxygen. He's just having a hard time keeping his oxygen levels up on his own. He hates the thing in his nose! He's sleeping right now and we hope that we have a peaceful night but should be getting another baby in the other side of the room soon so we'll see how that goes. I almost had a panic attack at the thought of sharing the room with someone. I went and walked around and went up and down the stairs a few times to try and calm down. We're on the fourth floor so I was definitely out of breath if nothing else. The RN was really nice and was going to try and see if there was a private room for us but I told her it was okay and I'm sorry I'm such a psycho freak when it comes to people and privacy. She was very understanding and just having someone validate those feelings helped me to calm down enough. I'm hoping the just don't wake Zach up!
Thanks for the prayers and the thoughts, we really appreciate them. He should be able to go home tomorrow but I don't know what they'll do if he is still needing the oxygen. Okay, now I'm falling asleep...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Ponczoch Family said...

Hope you and Zach were both able to sleep well (with or without roommates). Keep us posted!