Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Here's a slideshow of our Easter pictures. We went out to Vernal on Friday afternoon and came home Sunday afternoon. We also have the Easter Bunny come on Saturday and then had an Easter Egg Hunt later tha afternoon. It rained most of the day so it was inside. The kids had a lot of fun and so did the adults!

Click below to see the show!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Easter Weekend
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Sara Ann said...

That is so cute, I love the music! Everyone looks so nice in their easter clothes, especially Amy, woot woot what a hottie! ;)

Heidi said...

Cute! Looks like fun!

Bethany said...

Those are some really cute pictures! How fun!

Wish upon a Starr said...

What a cute video!! I love it!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

What a cute slideshow! I love the group pics of all the kiddies! And the music was fun too.

Maggie said...

Cute pics. I love Easter and all the fun things you can do.

Stephanie said...

Amanda- What a darling Easter slideshow. The Garth Wilkey grandkids are nearly as cute as the Randy Wilkey kids. You must have had such a fun time. I bet your Mom was exhausted when you all left - but it is worth it!!!!