Saturday, January 15, 2011

Some Assembly Required

IMG_1383IMG_1341IMG_1354IMG_1358IMG_1365IMG_1366IMG_1380IMG_1374IMG_1376

After a fun afternoon of sledding at the Spanish Fork Golf Course, we went to Wendy’s and got something to eat.  We hardly ever get kid’s meals because they don’t eat all of the food, but we got them one today.  Of course, it had to come with the stupidest toy.  Seriously, what 3 year old or up is going to put this together and really play with it????

IMG_1389

IMG_1384

It was a 3D puzzle that took us each about 25 minutes to put together (with help from the boys) and kept falling apart as we did.  I totally beat Carlos, but Austin had already destroyed his before Carlos was done with Jaiden’s. 

IMG_1385

 

This is him pulling it apart, saying he didn’t want it anymore, and that it had exploded.

IMG_1390

This is Jaiden telling him to just be extra careful with it or something like that.

IMG_1391

Then we went and saw the matinee of Yogi Bear, the kids really enjoyed it and Zach even let me stay in the theater most of the time! 

When we got home, Carlos was much nicer than I would have been and put Austin’s back together and reinforced both with tape.  They are still *mostly* together and they did play with them for a while.  We didn’t even bother putting Zach’s together!

It was a really fun day!  It’s sooooo nice when Carlos is home all day and we can do fun things together and I get some help with bed time, because I’m really hating that chore right now!  We’re thankful for days off once in awhile!

p.s. Austin asked me for some cheese and when I was looking for my cheese knife, which I had to wash because we eat a lot of cheese and it’s used a lot, he did this:

IMG_1393

Silly kid!  I guess he still nibbles on things like a mouse sometimes!

1 comment:

The Woolley's said...

What a fun day! Those toys are retarded, sorry!