Sometimes the boys fall asleep in the same bed. This happened last week and I went in to move Austin into his own bed but had to get a picture first. And yes, Austin is in just his top and a diaper. I couldn’t find the bottoms and didn’t want to fight them anymore….
The next morning, I left Zach in his room a little longer than normal because I was trying to do something and could hear him in there just talking and playing contentedly. When Carlos went to get him, he told me to come and see. This explains why he was so happy!
No, I don’t keep the box of wipes in his bed anymore….
1 comment:
Haha! Zach is sooo funny! For some reason Bailee loves pulling wipes and tissues out of the box, so I have to keep them out of reach too...
Post a Comment