Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Yard Work

We are getting sod tomorrow!  It will be so nice to not have so much dirt all over the place!  Because we’ve been working the earth, it’s been very dusty and dirty around here the last week.  Here are some examples:

IMG_1816 IMG_1815 IMG_1814

I am so thankful for the ability, health, strength, knowledge and desire to work on our yard and not be ashamed to work our own land!  I have such a smart and hardworking husband and want to thank him for everything he has done!  Thank you Carlos!

(I was going to post a picture of him swinging a pick but he might not like that!)

Maybe we’ll have pictures with grass in them tomorrow!  Yay!

We had ice cream cones after lunch yesterday.  The boys really enjoyed them!  Okay, we all enjoyed them, but here’s proof of Austin and Zach’s enjoyment:

IMG_1824 IMG_1829 IMG_1831

And here they are this morning playing in a box:

IMG_1836

No comments: