Saturday, September 26, 2009

Halloween Preview and Other Ramblings

This may be a costume spoiler, but we found these at the dollar store yesterday (love it!) but the concept of waiting a month is completely foreign.  They got into them today and Jaiden keeps asking if it’s time for Trick or Treat yet.  I got pictures in case they don’t last until Halloween.  I’m mostly worried about the swords, which light up and make (slightly annoying) noises and the blade is foam.  Austin has already taken a small bite out of his tip.  They are hidden for now but I’ve got to figure out a better spot!

IMG_2014 edit 

Yeah, I think I’ve got to do something to fix the helmet!IMG_2020  IMG_2019                         

         No, really.

IMG_2017 IMG_2026

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*There’s a highchair back there because I’d cut the boys hair in it (it’s the perfect height) and had cleaned it so it was drying out.  They look so much better than the orphaned ruffians they resembled yesterday.  I actually let them take the swords into Macey’s with us and they were pretty good with them.  As we were walking down one aisle though, Austin reached out, said iyah! and tapped a lady who was talking on her phone.  She started laughing and told the person on the other end that this “darling boy” just hit her with a sword.  Yes, my long-messy-haired-dirty-shirt-ice cream from Macey’s on the chin- darling boy!  They do look better with their hair cut!

2 comments:

The Woolley's said...

LOL That is hilarious! What a find, good luck keeping them hidden! Austin is a darling boy, orphen looking or not.

Bethany said...

They are darling! What fun costumes and for such a great price!