Saturday night was the Halloween party for the Intermountain Spina Bifida Foundation. It was at Primary Children's. I decided to go but Carlos had to work and I didn't want to go by myself. Mom and Dad were going to be out working in Grandma Wilkey's yard so Mom was able to go with me that night. I think the boys had fun and there were a lot of cute activities for the kids even though we didn't get to do everything.
Afterwards we went to Amber's and they saw us in costume. They were carving some cool pumpkins. A very dirty Dad met Mom there and we all went our separate ways.
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not impressed and 10 being very impressed, they kid's reactions are as follows:
I would say Jaiden's reaction was a 9, things were pretty cool. He even got a pirate painted on his face!
Austin was about a 2. Not really impressed. Except for when he dumped his popcorn out onto the carpeted floor (and then tried to eat it off the floor), he was just like, whatever.
Zach was probably a 5. He didn't really care either way and was his usual pleasant self.
I was maybe a 7. I wish they would have had some activities more often so that Jaiden could have participated in all of them. I was disappointed that I really didn't get to meet the other parents like I was hoping to. But it was still fun.
1 comment:
Cute! Bailee and Zach are going to be twinners!
Post a Comment