Thursday, October 2, 2008

Peter Piper Picked a PUMPKIN!

 

                         IMG_3355

We went to Mom and Dad's this last weekend for the 2nd Annual Grandkid (and parents) Pumpkin Picking Party.  We went out on Friday and the kids loved playing in the tree house mansion.  Sorry I didn't get pics this time, I was a little tire and stressed.  Saturday we had a BBQ and pumpkin-picking fest.  It was fun to see the kids picking out the perfect pumpkin!

IMG_3350

IMG_3344

IMG_3330

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3333

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_3345

 

 

 

IMG_3356

3 comments:

Sara Ann said...

How fun! I have to buy my pumpkin at Walmart:(

Brooke Bennett said...

I'm with Sara.... i have to buy my pumpkin at a store. You guys are lucky! Sounds like you had tons of fun!

The Woolley's said...

Darn, I didn't post Dad's mansion either, hoping you would. hehe I keep meaning to tell you how much I love your background. Super cute!