We had an appointment at the hospital today to check Zach's hips. His dr thought that the left might be dislocated so he sent us for and ultrasound. The mostly do ultrasounds on newborns and because he's four months and has lots of extra padding, it was hard to get a good picture so they also sent us to x-ray. I don't know anything about reading them but I thought his hips looked okay. His doc should have the results by 10:00 am tomorrow. We have an appointment at the Spina Bifida Clinic on Friday at Primary Children's and if his hips are dislocated, we'll have to talk to the orthopedic surgeon while we're there. For now, we mainly just have to see the nuero-surgeon to check on his shunt. It's actually doing really well.
3 comments:
What a cutie! I really love the last photo! I am glad he is doing well.
I just LOVE his chubby cheeks!!
I want to gnaw on his chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment