Zachary is 4 months old today!
He loves to laugh and watch his brothers and is
getting so big and strong.
He is very patient and loves his mommy too!
And it's a really good excuse to take lots of pictures!
Those are so sweet, I love his big, brown eyes!
I can't believe he is already 4 months old!! What a sweetheart!
Oh my heck! He just keeps growing up overnight! Super cute pictures!
He is such an angel! I love those pictures!
that is a great picture! you do really well!
What a beautiful baby! So glad I was able to meet him when he was just tiny, they grow so fast!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are so sweet, I love his big, brown eyes!
I can't believe he is already 4 months old!! What a sweetheart!
Oh my heck! He just keeps growing up overnight! Super cute pictures!
He is such an angel! I love those pictures!
that is a great picture! you do really well!
What a beautiful baby! So glad I was able to meet him when he was just tiny, they grow so fast!
Post a Comment