Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jaiden

There are two other new posts after this one....

We had a major breakthrough today.  Jaiden was really excited when we got back from the hospital (see Zach's post).  He and Austin had stayed home with my Carlos' mom.  She told us Jaiden had some really good news for us and told him to show us.  So he showed us the potty and that he had gone in it.  YEAH.  He has refused to even sit on it before and only recently has kind-of done that.  I still have no idea how she did it but I'm really excited.   

 IMG_3553 IMG_3589

IMG_3643

I know it's totally blurry, but it still shows Jaiden's cute smile and personality. 

3 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Your boys are so darling:) I am glad things are going okay with Zach:)

Jenna said...

Those are the sweetest pictures!!! What cute boys!

Unknown said...

Jaiden reminds me of David for some reason.