I still can’t believe that Zachy is three (although it’s not too hard, based on the frequency of tantrums…!)
He is getting to be SO strong and is learning a lot of new things. I’ll have to dedicate an entire post to that. But, quickly, here are some pictures from his birthday.
This is what I started working on when I got up at 4:15 that morning. I had really wanted to make a banner that we could use for everyone’s birthday, and since I was awake and hadn’t had a chance, I started it then. I think it turned out cute. It says “Feliz Dia”, or Happy Day, in Spanish and the last circle is blank where I can write in the age or whatever with a dry erase marker.
This was my attempt at a circus tent and clowns. He seemed to like it and wasn’t terrified like he was last year.
He really liked his lion “pillow pet” (not really, but we got it because he really likes to growl like a lion. This one even growls and makes noise. He loved it. This photo is blurry, but it shows him really growling. He was also really excited about his card that came from Grandma and Grandpa.
Later, we had cake and ice cream. I’m having trouble posting the video, but when I do, just ignore the singing at the beginning! It’s kind of long, but is pretty funny! We love the different faces that Zach makes, he’s always making us laugh and it makes it hard to discipline him when he starts making faces when he knows he’s in trouble!
Cousins! Of course, there isn’t one where they’re all looking!
I’ll try and post the video later. I also need to post Jaiden’s birthday, which was yesterday! He’s six now! Crazy!
6 comments:
That banner is darling! Love all the pictures!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!! He really isn't a baby anymore huh!! He is so handsome! I'm glad he had a fun birthday! The banner and the cake look amazing!!
Nice job with the birthday stuff. It looks great! And Zach is so cute!
So crazy that he's 3 already! Love the banner and cake!
Wow- that banner is darling- and the cake too! Zach's facial expressions just crack me up. :-) Thanks for posting all these fun milestones!
Wow, I can't believe he's 3! What a cool cake and I like your banner! You are very creative!
Post a Comment