Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Baby……Isn’t a Baby!

I’m so tired, I got up at 4:15 when Carlos was getting ready for work and stayed up trying to get everything done.  I couldn’t sleep anyway, thinking about getting stuff done.  It’s been a pretty productive day, except for the huge pile of boys clothes on my bed that need to be folded. 

I wanted to make a banner for birthdays, one that would last a few years, so I started working on it first thing and then later took it in to get it laminated. I also baked Zach’s cake early.  I had over four hours to myself before the kids got up!  I really need to get up early every morning, even if it’s not quite 4:15!  Since Carlos started his new shift, I no longer have hours alone at night to blog and do whatever, so that’s why I’ve been amiss in my blogging.

So, on to the title of the post…

Zachary turned 3 today!  He’s been really ornery every time we sing to him, I hope to record it when we have cake in a little while.  I’ll have to post today’s pictures later, but this was a big day for us three years ago.  The apprehension was high, I was walking around the stupid surgery waiting area hooked up to IV’s because I couldn’t stay in my bed because I had so much anxiety about what was to come.  We really didn’t know what to expect.  And though we still don’t know what to expect about many things, we have been so blessed to have Zach in our lives!  He gives the tightest hugs and best kisses!  Here are some pictures from his hospital time:

Zachary's Birth (12)Zachary's Birth (197)Zachary's Birth (158a)Zachary's Birth (175)

I’ll try and get some of todays photos up soon, but I may be up really early in order to do it!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

He is adorable! He has sure been a big surprise and I believe his personality has to do a lot with it. Happy Birthday Zach from our little family. We hope to see you guys again this fall.

PS I am glad to see that you are still blogging. Hopeful I start up again.

Heidi said...

I love that bottom right photo of him and his sweet cheeks! Happy Birthday!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Love the pics too!s