Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family Reunion, Part 1

IMG_9676

This was our nice little spot, it was just perfect!  We could even hear the stream “gurgle” at night. 

So here’s a summary by child:

Zachary

He wheeled around camp, threw rocks in the lake, colored on plates, got into the hula-hoop action, LOVED the canoe ride, and wasn’t quite awake at breakfast!

IMG_9543  IMG_9567 IMG_9579 IMG_9661 IMG_9713  IMG_9495 IMG_9534

 

Austin

He waded in the lake, rode his Plasma Car (aka “Scooter”), ran around, did silly poses for pictures, tore bugs apart and had a good time!

IMG_9602 IMG_9570 IMG_9462 IMG_9476 IMG_9478IMG_9588 IMG_9590

 

Jaiden

He rode his “scooter” and bike, helped put the fire out (more on that to come….), threw lots of rocks in the lake, got to go on two canoe rides, waded in the lake, won a cement truck in the sack race, got really dirty (not as dirty as this camp memory), and made friends with Josh and others and played the whole time, including making these logs into a see-saw.  I guess he was really friendly around the campfire too and would just go up and sit on peoples laps….that’s what I’ve been told anyway! IMG_9450 IMG_9692IMG_9551IMG_9461 IMG_9484 IMG_9571IMG_9576IMG_9518 IMG_9735 IMG_9600 IMG_9608 IMG_9609 IMG_9670 IMG_9671 

More to come in a future post, but this is long enough for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too fun! I'm glad you added the movie from 2007- it still cracks me up!

Bethany said...

Your boys are so darling! I'm sad we missed the reunion. It looks like it was fun (and good weather).

Jenna said...

Oh what cute pics!! You have such handsome boys!!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time!!