No matter that I-somewhat rebelliously- went to see the late viewing of Letters to Juliet all on my own, and then stopped by Macey’s for the needed milk, eggs and bread (I’ve determined they are the most purchased items at that time of night, based on the items in the possession of fellow late shoppers), I said I would post about Zach's birthday and post I must.
When I went to get him out of bed, I started singing “Happy Birthday” and he was all smiles. It didn’t take him long to figure out that this day was all about him! He was so cute anytime we would sing or talk to him about it. This is mister smiley first thing in the morning…
He is playing with his brothers more and more and here they are making a fort on his birthday…
I just guessed on what kind of cake to make and I really need to start preparing ahead of time and not doing these things so last minute so that they don’t look like these psycho-beaked, weird-eyes, droopy-frosting freaky ducks. And he was a little disturbed by them too at first. He did his little eye-flutter, shuddery thing that he does when he’s afraid of something. Anyways, this was his cake… AAAHH! It’s the attack of the psycho ducks!
As you can see, he really wasn’t convinced by them. I wonder why?
He did warm up to them in the end…(sorry it’s blurry)
Opening presents…
Zachy is becoming very talkative and most of the words he puts together are in the form of demands like, go outside, quiere agua, no don’t, no diaper and lots of other fun ones. He gives the tightest hugs and the sweetest kisses. He now has to give Jaiden and Austin kisses before he goes to bed and when he’s hurt one of them, his way of saying sorry is rubbing and patting their back and saying “shhhh, shhhh…”
It’s fun to see his personality develop and we love having him in our family. His brothers are usually so good with him and protective of him and, as Austin says, “Mommy, Zachy LUVS me!” We LOVE you too Zachy!
3 comments:
I loved your description of the ducks! Awesome! Looks like fun anyway. :)
HAHAHAHAHAHA or is it MWAhahahahahaha, love the the evil ducks.....
I love the picture of him staring at the cake. It made me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment