As promised, here are the highlights of the birthdays we’ve had around here.
First was Austin’s birthday back in April. He turned THREE! He is very talkative and speaks in complete sentences and is very determined, opinionated and independent. He is very picky about the clothes he wears and is frequently heard to say, “I don’t LOVE that” when he doesn’t want to wear or eat something. He gives the best kisses out of nowhere and always tells me he “NEEDS” me. Which is part of the reason he is often found in our bed in the morning!
He wanted the Moose cupcakes, so that’s what I made. They didn’t turn out very well but oh well. The heads were just way too heavy and kept falling off!
Here is his cape that I stayed up ‘till 3:00 the night before to make and that he has really not wanted much to do with since then. He’ll wear it for a minute or two and then is done with it. Oh well! He didn’t get that Woody for his birthday but was playing with it that night and being cute. He is in his new pj’s!
He’s my boy that would gladly run around sans clothing all day long if he could! And we’ve had to make a few necessary stops when driving somewhere so that he could relieve himself. Now I am always getting after him for going wherever he wants when he’s outside! A few weeks ago, they were headed to the park at the school and I was getting ready to go over when I see him standing on the sidewalk in his pj top (he’d just had his bath), pull-up and shorts, except the last two were around his ankles and he was watering the light post right there next to the street! Silly boy! We’re working on what’s appropriate! And he’s so funny, when he doesn’t want to wash his hands after going potty, he cries and says that the “water not working!” He still has to wash his hands!
He likes to play with stuffed animals and has his favorite “baby dog” and his “baby duck”. Awhile ago, Carlos went to check on him when he was asleep and this is what he found:
So sweet! Austin is a sweet, sweet boy and gives great hugs and kisses!
Okay, so I guess I kind-of lied because I’m just going to post Austin’s birthday tonight. I took way too long with this and I NEED to get some laundry folded. Plus, I think they both deserve they’re own post! So tune in tomorrow for more about Zach!
2 comments:
I LOVE the photo where his duck is tucked in with him!
He is such a sweet boy!! Happy Birthday Austin!!!!
Post a Comment