Monday, May 31, 2010

Memories and Memorials

Today I went down to the Santaquin Cemetery with Amy and Eric to meet family down there and we watched part of the program.  They played a recording about how the national anthem was written. I am so thankful to live in this country and for the men and women who have given their lives for our freedom.

After the cemetery, we came home and got the rest of the family, went to Walmart for some needed supplies.  There were a lot of great salads and food and then we had a bridal shower for Paige.  It was a good afternoon.

IMG_8699IMG_8585   IMG_8732      IMG_8776 IMG_8782      IMG_8636  IMG_8577 IMG_8581 IMG_8597      IMG_8754IMG_8600 IMG_8616  IMG_8758 IMG_8721 IMG_8785

We came home and rested for a little while then walked down to Sonic and had dinner.  We live about seven blocks away and it was very pleasant to walk and to sit outside and eat.  It was a fun day and great to see everyone!  I’m ready for bed!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute cute kids!!! I love the one where Austin is just laying on the tramp!!! What a fun day!

Heidi said...

I love that last photo in the car. Looks like they all played hard. :)