Sunday, May 23, 2010

March for Babies **Updated**

Okay, so I'm just going to do a quick little write-up so that I can move on with my posts...

I’m too tired to write about these but wanted to get the pictures up. We had a fun time at the March for Babies yesterday. I’ll update this post later explaining the pictures!

March for Babies Collage_01

AWESOME face painting lady. She's been doing this for 23 years and was at last year's March too.

March for Babies Collage_02

Very IMPRESSIVE balloon guy. He was really good.

March for Babies Collage_03

Let the March begin!

March for Babies Collage_04

Thanks Amber, Anna, Brent, Amy and Eric for coming down to support us! We loved seeing you!

March for Babies Collage_05

Not everyone was convinced they wanted to be in the picture but the eventually all joined in. Brent had chocolate all around his mouth and I asked him to show me his mouth, so he did!

No comments: