Thursday, April 29, 2010
So, so lovely
Through another spina bifida kid's blog, I found this blog, Enjoying the Small Things, by Kelle Hampton about her family and how their life changed when their baby daughter was born with Down's. They didn't know about it beforehand and the way she so powerfully describes her experience and feelings is so touching. She is so real and expressive and says things the way they are (which, if anyone knows me, that's the way I like things). Some may not like that but I can really relate to how real she is and how having a child with disabilities has changed her. She has become very popular and has even been interviewed by different places. She takes beautiful, amazing photos of her family that just bring everything to life. If you have a chance or need a good cry, check it out. A good place to start is here, at the birth story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an amazing story! Thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment