I'm going to become an...
Apron wearing, NEVER swearing,
Always sharing, loving, caring,
Apron wearing mom!
Okay, so I've discovered I love aprons. I feel SO MUCH MORE productive whenever I wear one. So if you stop by my house and I answer the door in an apron, you'll know why. It makes me want to clean and organize, they're cute (especially with all of the fun aprons you can buy or make) and make me feel domestic. And we all know that's something I need a lot of help with! They have pockets to store all of the odds and ends you find throughout the day without having to put them in your pants pocket. They protect your clothes. They are just fun!
So, on a domestic note, you have to try out these HOLY YUMMY pancakes! I got them from Phe/MOM/enom's blog, and she got them from the The Pioneer Woman's cookbook. I made them last night and we devoured them all. Yummy, yummy, yummy!
3 comments:
Where did you get your super cute pattern for your aprons? And where do you buy the super cute fabric???
I got the patterns from Joanns and from quilting stores. Same with the fabric. The first pattern I did was way too involved for the time that I have, so I've been using a much easier pattern that's in a booklet called Retro Aprons by Cindy Taylor Oats. I got it at the quilting store. Let me know if you want me to make one, you can get the fabric and I can make it for you!
I love my apron- thanks again! Your little "ditty" at the first of your blog is great!
Post a Comment