Sunday, April 25, 2010

I really want to...

I want to blog. I really do. But everytime I get on the computer I get overwhelmed by all of the things I want to blog about and I just give up. So, while I decide what to do, here's a little picture for now. And maybe, more appropriately, it should be me in the picture....





...but with a broom!

7 comments:

The Woolley's said...

hahahaha! That is an awesome picture!! Hilarious! I'm sorry you are struggling so much, let me know what I can do to help...besides take your 4 year old...sorry...

Heidi said...

Haha! I feel the same way, especially with this lack of sleep lately and my sometimes oh-so-fun 2 year old...

Your post reminded me of this quote:

Women are Angels -- And when someone breaks our wings....we simply continue to fly................. on our broomsticks... We are flexible.........

Ha! Anyway, I was feeling super overwhelmed with all I wanted to blog about last year when I got behind. So this year I decided to start right where I was at and keep it simple. If I ever get back to the other things I wanted to blog about, that would be great, but if not it's ok too.

Sorry for such a long comment, but hope that helps!

Brooke Bennett said...

We so need to hang out again!

2NND8D said...

Great picture! Carlos is such a good sport. Hang in there!

Jenna said...

That is awesome!! I really feel like that some days too!! Good thing Ryan is such a good sport most of the time!!

Sara Ann said...

That is an awesome picture:) It totally made me laugh! Thanks:)

Joel said...

He's a Warlock!!!!