Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nobody Doesn't Like Sara Lee



I could have sworn that whenever they sing the little jingle at the end of a Sara Lee commercial, that they say "Nobody does it like Sara Lee." That's what I have always believed. But today, as a parked at Orson Gygi and looked across the street, the building there said "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee." I stand corrected!

Check out these retro commercials and see what you think, just when they say that specific phrase. And get a laugh in the process!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That's funny. I do that with songs all the time. Oh, and I totally want to go to Orson Gygi. It's been on my "cool stores I know I'll love, but shouldn't go to because I'll want to spend too much money" list for awhile.

Joel said...

I only found out it was "doesn't like" a few years ago.

I, also, thought that it was "does it like."

I think either way it works, though. Right?