Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My baby gained a pound in a matter of minutes.

We went to get something important yesterday.  Zach’s first set of braces.  They had taken the molds in September and we went to get them fitted and pick them up.  He also got a snazzy new pair of sneakers to wear with them.  They are made for braces, with more room inside.  When I picked him up after they were all on, he seemed much heavier. 

Okay, weighing everything later, it was only IMG_2305 but  I think that I’m not used to much weight on his feet and it just feels different!

Here’s they are!


IMG_2292 IMG_2297

And the cute boy!

IMG_2291

4 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Wow, they are a lot smaller than I expected. Wahoo though. Now he really won't be able to bite his toes...How often does he wear them? Good luck!!

Andrea Brown said...

hooray! He looks so good!

Sara Ann said...

That is so great:)

Unknown said...

he sure is a cute boy! that's really exciting!