I love fall. But it is really bad because it really puts me in a baking mood. So, I bake and bake and bake.... it's a good thing we have neighbors to share with! Both of these recipes are from Wendy Paul's book, 101 Gourmet Cupcakes in 10 Minutes.
These are the Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes. I didn't have strawberries so I used rasberries instead. Super super yummy. Everyone loved them. I gave some to my neighbors and sent some to work with Carlos. And what to do with the little bits of cupcake leftover from scooping out the middle?...
Make Trifle!
We had a Halloween food night for Relief Society and so I made the Harvest Pumpkin Cupcakes but baked them in my mini bundt pan (LOVE IT) and then stuck two together to form a pumpkin. I tinted the cream cheese frosting orange and thinned it a little so I could pour it over the pumpkins. I used a green candy slice cut in half for the stem. I also sprinkled orange glitter sprinkles on top. I thought they turned out cute and they tasted good too! There were a lot of cute ideas that people brought.
2 comments:
My mouth is officially watering.
Those look amazing! The pictures are beautiful and the food looks so delicious!
Post a Comment