Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Zachary's 1st Real Food (not counting the tastes of ice cream and stuff Daddy gave him.)

I finally started Zach on solid foods.  I know that some doctors say you can start at 4 months like mine did but I wanted to wait a little longer.  Then I just didn't feel good and wasn't ready for the commitment and extra hassle.  Well last Monday we finally fed him his rice cereal and he just devoured it.  There was hardly any spitting out of the food at all.  It was great.  He has done really well and loves to eat!  As if you couldn't tell!

                           Here it comes!

Zach's 1st Feeding (9)

 

                                Yummy!

Zach's 1st Feeding (6)

                             Seriously, this is good stuff!

Zach's 1st Feeding (15)

 

                                   My turn! 

Zach's 1st Feeding (19)

 

                        That was hard work!

Zach's 1st Feeding (24)

5 comments:

Sara Ann said...

He is so cute:) It was fun to see you on Saturday:)

Heidi said...

Ah, cute boy!

Bethany said...

So cute! I love that he fell asleep after eating.

Brooke Bennett said...

Haha! So cute!

Wish upon a Starr said...

Those are some cute pics!! I love it when the little ones fall asleep in their high chairs. I don't know what it is, but I think it adorable!