Amy called last Sunday saying that she really thought I should go to Women's Retreat. I don't usually go because it's hard to find someone to watch the kids at night as Carlos gets home so late. My MIL was able to help out and watch the boys since she is staying with us. I took Zach and went up with Heidi and Bailey.
I'm really glad I went. Now I know why it is called a retreat. I really enjoyed everyone's company and the time to just relax and think and do some crafts that I never have time to do. I was able to come back and deal with some things a little better, if even for just a short time.
It rained some while we were there. Mom slept out on the porch and got rained on about four times. No, I did not post a picture of you sleeping!
The babies were up bright and early and ready to play!
Grandma enjoyed watching them!
Tickle, Tickle!
Zachy and Me - Thanks Heidi!
Grandma with Zach and Brent
Our yummy breakfast!
4 comments:
How fun! I'm so sad I missed out.
I am also sad that I missed out, especially since I am a woman now...maybe next year:)
That was a lot of fun. Thanks for riding up with us!
I've been waiting for a retreat post. Yay! It was so much fun! The pictures you took are absolutely beautiful.
I'm glad Amy convinced you to go. It was a lot of fun getting to know you better and to have cute little Zach smile at me. I love how his eyes light up. What a sweetie :).
Post a Comment