Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Real Day of Preschool

Jaiden got to go to school today.  I took him for his first day but he came home on the bus and will also go on the bus most of the time.  He was excited and just said bye and was ready to go with the teacher and other kids.  Just before we were leaving a neighborhood cat who likes our backyard scratched his head really good.  He cried and we had to clean that up before we left.  He showed his teacher what had happened. 

IMG_2884 Mean Kitty

IMG_2890 Outside the school

IMG_2910 Getting off the bus!

I was sad as I watched him walking into school but I think this is going to be a great thing for both of us.  He's going to learn so much.  I was able to get things done that I usually can't.  I may be a bad mom for enjoying the time I had to do things (Austin took a nap at the same time) but oh well.  I could write a whole big post on my feelings on this subject but I won't bore you anymore than I have!

3 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Um, I don't think you are a bad mom, I think you are a NORMAL mom. Good for you to have some time for yourself!

The Woolley's said...

Hurray for Jaiden! That was a mean kitty, I was first worried a kid at school did it! Did he have a good time? He looks so big! Especially coming off the bus!

Amy said...

I sit here looking at these pictures and want to cry because he is so grown up. Time goes to fast. I like Austins hair cut too.