Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A New Little Boy

After cutting Carlos' hair this morning, I decided to go ahead a cut Austin's.  He's had it trimmed a couple of times at a salon, but it was still always pretty long.  I really like his hair long but it needed a cut.  I was going to change to a longer guard when I got to the top but I left the other on one.  I'm really sad because he looks so different. 

Before:

IMG_2863

I didn't really have any good before shots of his hair where it was actually combed...

After:

IMG_2894

IMG_2900

It actually looks cute but like Amber said when she cut Brent's hair, it makes them looks so much older and not a baby anymore. 

1 comment:

The Woolley's said...

Wow! It really is so different! You do get used to it, but it definitely is a shocker at first! Way to be brave Mom!