So as per my previous post, Jaiden's first day of preschool was to be today. Unfortunately, due to an unseen illness (aka- nasty cold), he was unable to attend. A runny nose and cough is on the list of no-no's that the teacher gave us. I called the school because I knew that they were expecting him. I told the lady who answered that I didn't know what the protocol was but it was his first day and should I let them know or did he just not show up?. Her response was, "Oh, okay, that's alright. Uh-huh" Click. So I figured he just didn't show up. About 20 minutes after class had started the teacher called to make sure he was okay. I guess I should call the teacher directly in the future? I'll have to clarify that with her.
Luckily, he wasn't disappointed because he doesn't really understand days yet and I didn't build it up too much the last few days, suspecting that the cold might keep him from going.
He has two backpacks, the Spiderman one we got him and the one that Costco gave to all the students in his school. This is a picture from just now with his Costco backpack. He loves to wear them.
1 comment:
Sorry he didn't get to go to school. Will he be starting next week? I'm glad he seems excited to wear his back pack. It will be a part of him for the next twenty years or so. I hope the excitement doesn't leave! :-)
Post a Comment