This is my fourth entry tonight so make sure you scroll down to catch them all. Sorry it's so much at once!
Okay, Brooke tagged me to write 7 random things about myself but I've been thinking about it for quite a while. I'm having a hard time with it. That sure makes my life sound exciting, doesn't it!
Here goes nothing.
1. I am an aggressive driver. I am extremely annoyed by drivers who want to go slow in the faster lanes. I don't care if they go slow. But stay out of the left hand lanes. And especially the carpool lane. Just because someone has two or more people in the car doesn't mean that they are obligated to drive in the carpool lane. Especially when they get in there and only drive 65 or 70. So, if you aren't aggressive (aggressive is bad, I know) and drive slow, don't be surprised if I'm behind you one day, not very happy! :)
2. Continuing with the driving thing, I am able to park easily. A lot of people have a hard time parking and take a long time doing it. I find it an easy task. Of course, it helps to know the vehicle well. I've found that if you have to make a tight turn, more speed is better than going slow. It's gets you in to tight places. Weird, I know.
3. I love roses. I want to have a rose garden some day. I don't think that right now I have the time or energy to care for one, but I would really like to have one later. My favorite roses are the ones that are yellow/peachy in the center and orange at the tips. I guess if I loved them so much, I'd know the name of them. I'll have to find out.
4. I have really thick hair. The strands are fine but there is tons of it. I have to have it thinned when I get my hair cut. Sometimes there has been more on the floor than what the stylist has in her head and I still have tons and tons left over. (Hey, the rules said random or weird facts).
5. I firmly believe that you just have to have ice cream in the house. I love the Smith's brand (Kroger's) of caramel praline. I used to get caramel praline and butter pecan confused and would be disappointed when I got butter pecan. I also love mixed berry flavors, especially if they have chocolate too. A yummy one is Breyer's (I think) Black Rasberry Chocolate. Seriously. Yummy! I also love Cold Stone's cheesecake ice cream.
6. I still love chips and salsa, as I have all my life. I definitely prefer homemade 100% over store bought but if I'm desperate I'll buy some. I love my mom's, which I have made but not for a couple of years and Aunt Ann's fresh salsa recipe. I haven't craved it as much with this pregnancy but it's often a staple of my diet.
7. I am really old fashioned. I love old movies, music, homes, clothing and standards. The World War II era fascinates me. I must admit I like the romanticism of it more than the awful things that happened, but I'm also inspired by the courage of so many people in that war.
Even though I am old fashioned, I enjoy modern medicine, technology and comforts and believe people have been inspired in these areas in order to improve our lives in many ways. It's too bad that all that is good can be used for evil as well. Which is why I love the old standards that once existed.
I'm not going to follow all the rules because I think everyone who's blog I read or who reads mine has already been tagged!
The rules are:
1: link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2: share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
3: Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
4: Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
2 comments:
Thanks for dong this! It's so fun to learn new things about you! I love Aunt Ann's fresh salsa too!
They are called Peace roses.
Post a Comment