Monday, March 31, 2008

A fun week

We've all had that awful stomach flu that's been going around.  It started with Austin on Wednesday morning, got Jaiden on Thursday and me on Friday.  Carlos had to stay home from work on Friday to take care of me.  He  fought it all weekend and seems to have a avoided the worst of it.  It helps that he could take medicine we couldn't.  I actually passed out or blacked out or something the last time I threw up.  It's a good thing Carlos was there to catch me as I was falling off the bed!  It was really weird because when I've passed out before (yes, it's happened several times) I always feel myself going.  This time I was just gone and it was really hard to come out of.  It freaked Carlos out. 

Now I'm behind on laundry because even though I did wash nonstop for several days, it was blankets and sheets and pillows and couch seat covers and soiled clothes.  I think everyone is pretty much better now.  The boys didn't go to church yesterday because things were still too unpredictable, if you know what I mean, and I didn't want them to get anyone else sick. 

By tonight, they were eating a lot better and things seemed to have gotten better on all ends!

1 comment:

Brooke Bennett said...

Ya, we went through that the beginning of February. It's aweful. Glad your on the up and out!