Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter

I don't have pictures of Easter outfits because I started looking too late and couldn't find what I wanted anywhere.  We did go out to my parent's house for the weekend.  Dad was working but it's hard to coordinate his weekends off with Carlos'.  *I'm typing this one handed because Austin woke up and wants to be held.*  We did color  a few eggs with  Jaiden and then had a small egg hunt later.  It was really cold, there was still about a foot of snow in the shady areas!  Jaiden was so excited whenever he found an egg, it was fun!

Picture 205

 

Towards the end, the eggs were being dropped into the cups from a height of anywhere up to about 12 inches!

 

 

 

 

 

Picture 207

 

 

Jaiden took this picture!

 

 

 

Picture 214 

 

Off they go!

 

 

 

 

Picture 218

 

So cute and so cold!

 

 

 

 

Picture 221 Picture 224

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We had a small dinner on Sunday and  a cake I'd made.  It's not perfect, but I had fun!

                                    Picture 236

No comments: