Christmas Eve, we drove down to Payson to drop some things off to some friends and then drove around the Salem Pond on the way home. I had been once with the boys but didn’t bring my camera and couldn’t really stop to take pictures with them in the car. So Carlos dropped me off on one side of the bridge, and I took a few pictures while drove around to the other side. I love the floating trees, it’s so cool!
I call this one “Lightway to Light” Okay, not really. But it could be.
These are a few of the trees and decorations.
This is my modern art version. Actually, I was resting my camera on the bridge railing and people started to walk on the bridge, making it shake!
Then we went home and did some activities with the kids and then got them to bed around 10:30ish so that Santa could come. Carlos and I stayed up until 2:30, and we watched “It’s a Wonderful Life”, which neither of us had ever seen, and we really liked it. I’m pretty sure I got teary-eyed at the end!
I did a really crappy job with pictures on Christmas morning, but I think this one of Austin, though blurry, shows the kids’ emotions pretty well!
Christmas morning, Carlos’ sister and her family came over for a Christmas brunch where I made the stuffed french toast, pancakes and an oven omelet. Then we opened our presents to each other and hung out for a while, then we all went to the theater to watch a movie. After that, we just hung out around the house for the rest of the afternoon. Lots of fun!
Here are my silly boys when I was trying to get the camera set up for a family picture after church the next day. Crazy kids!
2 comments:
I like that their zhu zhu pets are part of the family! Those kids make me laugh! What a fun and relaxing Christmas!!
I love the floating trees too! What a fun time!
Post a Comment