Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Richard’s Gap Reunion, part 1

Back in August we all went up to Richard’s Gap to spend time with my dad and each other and relive some good times.  There was also a lot of shooting, we all had turns and had a good time.  Here are some pictures, I know that I always put tons of pictures, but that’s what tells a story for me and I can never narrow it down enough!  Those of you that wonder why I have a hard time living in populated areas, this is why.  Even though I do enjoy a lot of the perks of populated living, sometimes I just yearn for the peace and openness.  While there, I just feel that I can breath better. 

IMG_1650 IMG_1657 IMG_1665 IMG_1670 IMG_1682 IMG_1691 IMG_1705 IMG_1715 IMG_1723 IMG_1725 IMG_1740

We used to play up on these rocks all the time.  The different holes and ledges were the rooms of our house.  I was more afraid of it this time, especially with the little kids climbing up on some of those places.  This room with the hole, where Amy is, was our “kitchen". 

 IMG_1746 IMG_1748 IMG_1749 IMG_1758 IMG_1765 IMG_1767 IMG_1772 IMG_1794 IMG_1799

More to come on our adventures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how much lawn there is up there, but I remember the front lawn seeming so much bigger. Also, I only vaguely remember playing house in those rocks, maybe cuz I was still so little.

Amanda said...

I remember the front lawn as being much bigger too....hmmm...maybe something happened....