Saturday, November 28, 2009

Things of Thanksgiving

These pictures are some of the things from our Thanksgiving Day.  They are also things for which I am thankful.  Enjoy!

A pre-dinner treat:

IMG_4950

 

Yummy things to drink and eat:

IMG_4969 IMG_4972 

A little ZUMBA!:

IMG_5018

 

Watch out!  The dog is going to lick us!                                                          I’m thankful for my cute kids, not necessarily dogs:

IMG_5009

 

My cute hubby, even when he’s “Pretty in Pink" while carving the turkey:

IMG_5007IMG_5030

 

Zachy sitting so cute in the make-shift highchair and eating so well by himself (unlike my other children):

IMG_5041 IMG_5044

 

Austin’s cute faces:

IMG_5119

 

My cute “cowboy”:

IMG_5112IMG_5110

 

Beautiful sunsets: IMG_5077

We had a fun day with Carlos’ family and had lots of yummy food.  We  were definitely tired by the time the day was over.  And Carlos’ mom and I even got up early and were at Wal-Mart by about 3:45 am.  She got the TV she wanted and I got the $3.00 character kid’s pajamas I wanted!  Then we went to K Mart and after I took her home went to ShopKo.  I did sleep for  awhile after I got home but Wow!, I was so tired all day. 

Yesterday afternoon, we took the kids to see Planet 51 and we got some ice cream before the movie.  It was a fun time.  I’m thankful for my family!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I absolutely love your pictures!!!

Lisa said...

Looks like a great day. Tell Carlos it takes a man who is secure with his masculinity to wear pink. I thought he looked adorable!