Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Quick Update

I’ve not been purposefully slacking in my bloggerly duties, I’ve just been really busy.  I know, I know, it’s such a disappointment when I don’t update regularly.  I’m Ready to fall asleep now as it is.  So, I’ll try and slowly catch ya’ll up on the goings on of our life at this point in time.  I’m rambling.  Anyway, here’s something.

We went up to Logan on the first for little Ava’s blessing.  She is so beautiful!  Here’s how she felt about the whole situation (headband-CUTE!, dress, lots of people, etc.)  though:

IMG_3556

Here’s how Zach felt about the yummy food- Give me more!:

 IMG_3568 IMG_3570

 

Here’s how Jaiden and Austin felt about eating – NOT INTERESTED!

IMG_3582IMG_3581

 

Here’s how others felt about eating- Good Stuff!:

IMG_3574 IMG_3566 

Several of us (ok, a bunch of us) stopped to see Sara and Neil’s beautiful Sydney and their cute apartment.  Then we came home.

No comments: