I forgot that I was going to post this! These pants had a small hole in the knee but when Jaiden came inside from playing, it was a big slit and he had another in the other knee. I hadn't noticed but he showed me and said we needed to fix it. The next thing I knew, this is what they looked like: (okay, I know I forgot that I can't record video in portrait mode and then just "rotate it" so sorry for the neck strain!)
Oh well! And he ripped the backside of some new ones when getting out of the van the other day. Oh well! :)
4 comments:
I didn't realize you were in Utah County. I don't know where I thought you lived, just didn't really think about it I guess. I loved it out there!!
The pictures you took don't look the middle of the night. They are gorgeous!! Aren't you so ready for spring?!
You should post that salsa recipe. If you can't find any other salsa to satisfy your needs, it must be awesome, I want to try it!
LOL! That is hilarious! Seriously, how did they break? Jaiden is quite amazing!
I really liked your night pictures too! I'm a night owl, but not that late of one!
Nice. That's what little boys are all about eh? Hunter did the same exact thing just today. Awesome. =)
Sweet! Zombie pants!
Post a Comment