Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Won't Blame You....

I won't blame you if you come to visit and don't want to sit on my couch.  I will understand completely.  I'm seriously considering getting one of those clear plastic covers like Marie has on Everybody Loves Raymond.

Since everyone else was napping, I decided to try to take one too.  I think I maybe slept for half an hour total.  Austin then came up asking for "agua" so I got up to get him some and saw this:

IMG_5949 IMG_5950

Oh, great, I thought, as well as, What in the world is that? 

Here's a clue:

IMG_5963

Three boxes worth.  And some smashed up townhouse crackers.

The end result:

IMG_5951

Apparently it was a "tower" and it was sleeping.

IMG_5959  IMG_5955

The punishment:

IMG_5972

I'm not really sure it was a punishment because they really like to vacuum. 

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness. That does not look like fun. :( (well, for them, yes. but...) I say go for the plastic cover. :)

The Woolley's said...

Oh Amanda, I am so sorry! What little pills! to put it nicely, I suppose at least it was dry! Way to get pictures!

Amanda said...

Yeah, like Carlos said, at least they didn't add water!

Sara Ann said...

Ohhhh boy, the joys of motherhood! :)

Brooke Bennett said...

LOL, LOL, LOL. I am so sorry. They sure like to put stuff on your couch.

Kboigirl said...

Oh your poor couch! It's been through a lot lately.

SicklyGothGirl said...

Ouch. Your furniture is like their laboratory....