A little game of ‘stick the treasure chest on the map’…
A treasure hunt….with a little “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes” mixed in… that ended with a treasure box piñata.
Opening lots of fun presents…
And blowing out the candles and eating cake and ice cream!
It was a really fun party. Thanks to everyone who came, Amy for coming early to help a stressed-out me, and for all of Carlos’ help! I think everyone had fun, and Austin did too, even with his serious face!
I can’t forget my favorite decoration! (It was a late night last night…..)
5 comments:
You had things decorated so cute- everything looked great! So sorry (for me) I missed it. :( Good job and Happy Birthday Austin!
I loved the eye patches on the pictures! LOL!
That is all so cute! What a ton of work. It looks awesome!
Seriously cute party! And seriously cute kids!
I love them all taking bites of the cake in the last post. So darling!
Amanda, amazing and fun. You sure have been busy. LOL I need you to come over some time and help me with my poor decorating. Love ya lots and it was sooooo nice to see ya at the doc office. Chat soon
Post a Comment