Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Disneyland, Day 2!

So, this has been Carlos’ long weekend off and I would much rather spend my nights with him than blogging, so I’ve taken a break for a few days!

On Thursday, we had the hotel’s continental breakfast, which was great!  They had a huge variety and you could even make waffles if you wanted to.  We did that on the last morning when we actually had some time.  This morning, there wasn’t any room to sit inside, so we *had* to sit on the deck, which I thought was pretty cool.  Jaiden didn’t though and cried and cried because he was cold.  It wasn’t that cold.  He finally calmed down and we headed over to the ‘Land’.  IMG_2108

We had the Magic Morning passes where we could get into Fantasyland and hour early, but we didn’t really get there until about 9:40ish.  But it was still fine, especially since we didn’t have to wait long in most lines. 

Love the TeAcUpS!

IMG_2114P1010001IMG_2110IMG_2120

Then we went on the Alice in Wonderland Ride.  This was going in.

P1010006

Zach didn’t want to even go in, he was with Carlos.  It was a little scary, especially after the Roger Rabbit ride the day before…  This was Zach coming out, after the ride…

IMG_2130

Makes me want to cry just looking at the picture!

We went on the Storybook Village ride where the kind attendant advised us on rides we might want to avoid because they could be scary for the kids.  That was very nice of her and we did just stay away from them. 

IMG_2135IMG_2140IMG_2134IMG_2139

I really liked the Peter Pan’s Flight though.  I don’t think I’d ever been on it before, I thought it was really cool!  Totally blurry pic, but I thought the ride was fun!

IMG_2146

Our family in Fantasyland.

IMG_2149

The next King Arthur???

IMG_2151

Dumbo, the little train and Austin, our navigator.

P1010016P1010017IMG_2160IMG_2163IMG_2171

Probably my favorite photo of the trip!

IMG_2166

Woody and Jessie:

IMG_2182     IMG_2185

Seriously, ANOTHER picture???

IMG_2189IMG_2194

Jaiden, in line for his first roller coaster, the Thunder Mountain Railroad!  He LOVED it!  He did say that he closed his eyes in the dark parts!

IMG_2198

Jaiden took a picture of us while waiting.

IMG_2200

IMG_2210

On the ship:

IMG_2217

 

Sitting in the shade for some lunch of PB&J sandwiches:

IMG_2229IMG_2230IMG_2235

Getting Ice Cream:

IMG_2243

I LOVED the window display of the ice cream shop, every time we walked past it, it made me happy!

IMG_2247

Then we were off to California Adventure for the afternoon!  More on that to come, I don’t want to overwhelm anyone with my craziness!

6 comments:

yekliwadnil said...

Wow! You sure got some great pics! What a great trip- let's go again tomorrow! ;-)

Amanda said...

OKAY!

Brooke Bennett said...

Love these posts and the pictures! Makes me want to go to Disneyland so bad!!! Shaun may not be happy about these cause now I'm gonna be buggin him about saving for a family trip!!! hehehe

Sara Ann said...

Oh my word, your boys are so handsome! You'd better watch out when they are about 16!

The Woolley's said...

I'm definitely looking forward to 2 years!

Maggie said...

Love the pics, love Disneyland!