I keep forgetting to post about all of this, hence my reminder post below. I won’t keep you in suspense any longer……I know, you just can’t stand it anymore!…
On the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend, we went with Carlos’ dad and Sister and our nieces, here:
Neither Carlos or I have ever been. Here are the little hikers ready to go!
The short version is that we’ve never been, Austin refused to walk up or down and I’m a wimp and have never been good at hiking, even when I was a lot thinner and younger. Carlos was Superman, carrying Zach on his back and Austin in his arms, then Zach in his arms through the cave because you can’t take the back packs in, the cave was way cool and the hike was beautiful too! We had a good time, even if I almost passed out on the side of the trail. We went out to La Carreta for yummy Peruvian food, and then went home and probably couldn’t move for the rest of the day. I don’t really remember, it’s kind-of fuzzy from after lunch on!
I’m really glad we went and maybe someday we’ll go again!
Oh, and one other thing. After Austin was whining the whole way up, crying, “I NEED you!”, when we got in the cave (quite dark and somewhat closed it), he got down and walked the whole time, and after we first went in, he said, “This is WONDERFUL!” and was in awe the whole time. Funny kid!
1 comment:
haha, that's awesome! i was about to leave another comment to tell you to post what it was cuz I wanted to know, but you did! that cave is pretty cool! Man, Carlos is definitely superman for carrying those two boys up! oh yeah and that's hilarious that Austin decided he could walk through the cave!
Post a Comment